View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 01:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

When I bought my 40th Anniversary, it was a year old and not knowing who the previous owner was, I bought a 5 year warranty. I did get some $$$ paid for the rear hatch mechanism that was not working all the time as well as the steering wheel lock replaced. Since the warranty expired last year, I decided to get another one for 4 more years. With all the possible issues with the CSC and other items, I thought that it MAY be worth it for me to get. Fortunately (or unfortunately), the car has been almost flawless and if I never get to use the extended warranty, the peace of mind I have is worth it (to me)...

When I put it up for the winter last year, I only had ~25K miles, so as the miles roll on, it may be something that pays for itself...only time will tell.
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote