View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 12:46 PM   #62 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Driving a standard means nothing. I knew several people who drove a standard when I was growing up. By the time I was 12, I realized that not one of them knew how to drive it properly.

Rev matching is used by any competent performance driver ... it has nothing to do with age. I know 16 year olds now that can rev match better than most people older than them.
I agree with both statements. That's why I don't really see the need for the SRM. It's a cop out for those who don't want to spend the time learning some valuable skills. I can't think of any other car that has SRM. So what happens when a person moves on from their SRM equipped Z?
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote