View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 11:12 AM   #61 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
If the infiniti doesn't have Brembo? We won't have Brembo. Nissan decided to go parts bin instead of the original plan and giving the Z a proprietary platform. So expect a lot of carry over from the infiniti on the Z.
I can't say I'm surprised. Cars just cost so damn much to develop these days. But yeah, obviously Nissan is going the same route as they did with the z34 and z33. The only way I could see them going the route of a proprietary platform is if there was a cheap base model that they intend on selling many thousands of. But even that doesn't sound so compelling. I bought my Z bcause I don't see 50-100 of them everyday, like I do with the mustang.

It's moments like these I wish Nissan wasn't a publicly traded company, where they were hellbent on maximizing profits, year after year.
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote