View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 07:25 AM   #5186 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
That is one of the mods I would like to tackle also. so clean looking.
yah, just not sure when i want to tackle it.. due to lazyarse. and i have da gopro wired up through the bottom of the center console taking power from the power socket inside the console so id probably want to clean dat up as well..and im sure ill find moAr stuff to do which i probably wont have da energy to do..

and i was asking myself dis am how many times i actually listened to my USB in my GTI and STI da past year. it's like NEVER cause my iphone has similar content + internet radio..

so kinda on da back burner i suppose.. i do want to clean up the hole finisher though using a stiffer material under da hard felt i have on dere right now.