View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 10:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
is your Z is the early production of the 2011???

my post is base on my personal experience on my own 2011 370z, and source from this forum.

1) Couple years ago I tried to remove the ESCL fuse, spent 25-30mins to finally open the fuse box that contain the ESCL-fuse, then I found out the fuse is "missing"...!!!! I double check the picture post in the forum and make sure I didn't miss anything and I ensure the slot which the ESCL-fuse should be there is actually empty.

I did some search online and eventually....

2) ATTENTION!! 2009-2010 owners with steering lock/wont start issues

Therefore, my own 2011 370z shows me no ESCL in it, and source in this forum shows there's no ESCL on the 370z from 03/2011....

now.... can you remove that trump and "like" my post???
Correct sir, my previous 2011 with a production date of june 2011 did not have a steering lock.