View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle@STILLEN View Post
That is correct. The fangs are seperate pieces that can be purchased seperately for people who want them. Once installed they will become functional brake ducts with all of the necessary piping.

To be perfectly honest, I too would probably run it without the fangs, but because this car will see track days and I'll want the additional brake cooling, I'll probably end up putting the fangs back in.
Cool...

If you really wanted to keep the look I'm sure with your resources you could have ducting made to supply air to the coolers and brakes from the side ducts. Test in and sell it later as an option if there is interest, then everyone gets a brake cooling option regarless of fangs. If you could mold it out of urethane it might be cheaper than the bending or labor involved with "tin work".