View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 02:53 PM   #24 (permalink)
Sway
Track Member

Drives: 2018 GTR
Sway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Thanks for the info. Tom at Speed Image USA (Fremont) recently started selling Vossen/Work stuff.

But TE37's are a classic, the Ultras are just perfect for the Z/GTR

Can i make a suggestion? On the Vossen website, i cannot find any chart with all available sizes (widths/offsets). To me, thats just . . . how can you not have that? Even on the Rays website, all japanese, i could find the spec list with everything including disc face and brake clearance. It would be tremendous to get all that stuff on there
That's because on a lot of the Vossen wheels, they're made to order with custom offsets. You correspond back and forth and they send you 3D models of different figments/sizes/concavity until you find something you're happy with.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote