View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 12:27 PM   #5078 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

motored my STI dis am, had a great time. as temp rose past 60F outside da car felt like it was in another map. not dat it lost power, exact opposite. i think the winterized gas and cold temps were retarding the timing trying to prevent knock. too lazy to log off accessport.

qd'd afterwards, cleaned the GTI's inner glass.

den worked on my Z... took her cover off , off flatstoppers, reinstalled V1 on blend mount, charging hero2 , and turned and dressed the tires. RE11's =

Sat in da car a few min while playing with the clutch and shifter. Cabin feels cozy and nice.. steering wheel is nice too and perfectly positioned. i like how perpendicular the steering wheel is on da Z.

But mang... dat clutch pedal feels like shittt.