View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 09:29 PM   #54 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
Starting earlier shouldn't be an issue. If anything it ensures you're logging the range he's looking for, with some extra sampling to observe.

I had my brother handling the laptop. No offense to anyone but doing it solo isn't the best idea.
All I can say is that after all the tuning is done, by Seb of course, this car pulls hard. Completely effortless all the way up to redline. You can definitely feel extra oomph throughout the midrange, lightning fast throttle response, and silky smooth acceleration throughout the entire rpm range.

And with the combination of the Motordyne ART pipes and tune, there's absolutely no lack of torque on the low end. In fact, even before the tune, there was no lack of low end torque after the ART pipes were installed. Those pipes do a great job of retaining that low end torque.

Maybe one day I'll put her on a dyno and see what she's making, but it's no big deal. I don't build or drive my car for numbers, I do it for the fun and enjoyment of driving it.