View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 04:54 PM   #1530 (permalink)
milkcow500
Base Member

Drives: 11 G37xs
milkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Jwillis, no offense, I respect your efforts immensly, but I honestly think it was the shops fault ,that did that build, for the sc chewing itself apart. Stillenz84 has been 8k over the recommended limit for almost a year on the standard bearings. And we have seen him beating the piss out of his car much more than most.

Then again, maybe I'll be eating my words, but we won't know till someone tries again. Pioneer power!
There's so many factors that come into play once you open up the blower. I've seen the guys over on the mustang/corvette forums overspin and it's a hit or miss. Most of time, you'll see thing like the oil slinger get destroyed.

From what I've seen, it seems like it comes down to a few important factors: installation, oil level, and bearings.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
milkcow500 is offline   Reply With Quote