View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 01:41 PM   #1526 (permalink)
milkcow500
Base Member

Drives: 11 G37xs
milkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops, I thought I responded to this already, but I guess I never hit sent.

Here's the deal with the Ti trim blower: Vortech specifically makes it for a company that sells aftermarket SC kits for the C7 Corvette. You cannot have your unit upgraded/converted by Vortech, since it runs a larger volute and impeller.

Your only choices are to buy one straight out like I did, have superchargerrebuilds bore your unit and replace the impeller (Their 'Ti trim' upgrade), or do what Evan is doing and have 928 build your blower.

No updates on my build yet, since the car has been in the body shop for the past month +. When it's done I'll be doing my serp side pulleys and flex fuel dyno tune.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
milkcow500 is offline   Reply With Quote