View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 10:58 PM   #53 (permalink)
NRGz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Z. 06 Zx636
NRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prec View Post
HOW do you fell the car with the basic etune?????

I replied to your PM.
I should go ahead and give an update and update this to the first post.

How did I feel with the basic etune? It felt nice, there was differences between stock.
To sum up how both maps felt of hot and cold.
Map A felt underpowered but smoother, as above- this is the hot map. Cant go wrong to play safe.
Map B felt rough, but buttdyno says yes to some power.

If you have the current bolt ons you are comfortable with, I would go straight to the datalog option. I thought i would put some more breathers; but decided not for a bit; which is why i went with a base tune first.

Now, onto the update of datalogging with Seb.
Turnaround time is still great. I have received a new flash today and I have been getting replies within 24 hours.
I sent my logs in with my base tune in the morning, if i can recall I received my first flash by end of day.

First flash: i have only driven on one map so far. 5 days of on and off seat time. I am not sure if seb touched the second, as my logging is currently on one.
i have asked him to turn down the throttle a little bit. Everyone that had tried to drive the Z isnt trying anymore due to complaints of the car being too touchy.. which is good. But I was still barely getting used to it after this long as well, so he turned it down a notch. Now new throttle is something I like! Much smoother with the response without the jerk from a stop or slow.
Power. Its definitely there. Everything is much more smoooooother. I would say butt feels the power of a much more smoother map B from the base tune.
And to think, this is the first flash. Excited for how much more to go!

Tomorrow the new flash will go in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by NRGz; 02-16-2017 at 11:02 PM.
NRGz is offline   Reply With Quote