View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 01:11 PM   #27 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

Meh, haters gonna hate. I don't really care who loves or hates the Z. By the end of the day, I love my car and that's all that matters to me. Recently drove a bunch of different cars, including a 435 and I couldn't imagine giving up the Z for any of them.

Are there faster cars out there today? Absolutely. But they're also full of so much tech and gizmos and they totally take away from the driving feel. The Z still feels connected to the road and to me. That I cannot put a price on.

Are there nicer, more luxurious cars out there today? Sure. But that's not what I bought a Z for. The fact the car has Bluetooth and Navi is far more than I'll ever need. Hell, I wouldn't even need Bluetooth if it wasn't for the laws.

You know what's dated? The manual transmission. And I'll keep this one until I'm absolutely forced to get into some kind of DCT/CVT/Autotragic.
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote