Thread: 2018
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 12:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_Z09 View Post
If you put off buying a car you like because of what you're afraid it may be replaced by, you'll end up walking everywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdmuscle View Post
Agreed... just get what you like and enjoy.
I don't know guys. You're talking about a car that's been out for nine model years about to be replaced by an all-new model, albeit probably a 2019 model.

I've decided to put off buying a 2017 Nismo to see what the Z35 is going to look like.

I realize that the OP was talking about the 2018 model, but I'm in a position to wait right now. I think if the Z35 looks to be a winner, discounts on the Z34 will be substantial.

My "guess" is the Z35 will debut as a 2019 model in the late-spring of 2018. We'll see.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote