View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 09:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

literally jaLOLpnik. A place where people usually talk **** about cars they don't own so they feel good about their own purchases (or simply themselves).

Objectively speaking, our car is outdated. We all know that. It was new-feeling for like...2 years? Overpriced is each to their own. I'll admit, I wasn't looking at a new example at all. I can keep mum about my subtle mods to keep warranty, but meh.

I'm not trying to flex with my Z. I'm just enjoying it. But apparently some kids and some pedestrians still stop and stare. It still springs up conversation even if I really don't care to talk about it. You'll end up as the token "sports car guy" in many situations. And I guarantee there's always going to be a loser who silently envies you, thinks you should've saved up for a Cayman, gets all critical about magazine numbers, all because they're pitted with an Accord Coupe they thought was "sporty".
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote