View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 01:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
To me, old school feel and connection of the driver to the road is what makes the Z great.
This.

I've owned / built several Mustangs now and went looking for a new daily driver a new GT Premium was also at the top of my list, until I drove one. The 370 is much more fun car to drive "out of the box", and the handling is the primary reason.

Everyone seems to thinks it needs to be cheaper, it needs to have more power, it needs to be faster, etc. Right now it's in a unique spot, and that's part of what makes it' unique. If they make it lighter, faster, etc, it will be more exspensive, and they will sell even less than they do now.

Lets say theoretically they can actually make lighter, faster, etc, AND cheaper. It's not possible, but they've made every one happy right? Except now they have the new Mustang / Camaro killer and now everyone needs one. Now the cars are no longer unique, which will give some Z owners new things to gripe about. However cheaper aftermarket parts might finally arrive?

There is no pleasing everyone. Anyways, time to go enjoy my car the way it is.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote