View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 09:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
Shaggy370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Nissan 370z MB
Shaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
Good call on Ecutek

There are many catch cans around $100 or so
Yeah I have seen the universal ones but I am not a huge fan. I ran one on my Legacy GT for a short period of time and it didn't work so well. Ended up with a Crawford Performance catch can setup that was a bit expensive (Not $600) but it actually returned the oil to the motor and looked great as well. I am going to email Saikou Michi and see if they still offer a kit for the 370z.

What catch can setup are you running? I saw you started a thread on them but I didn't see where you said what setup you decided on.