View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 08:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute

To me, old school feel and connection of the driver to the road is what makes the Z great. Every mod I do seems to take my car further away from what the so-called experts seem to think of as modernizing. Personally, I don't need any nanny watching my how hard I press my foot down, I don't need bluetooth, I don't need a USB port, I don't need navigation, I don't need a super fancy radio. All I really want is more power, better handling, better road feel. I love the wrap around cockpit feel of the Z but I sure wish I could put a 5 point in it without modding the interior.