View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 05:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Front suspension noise/wobble

Had nice weather so took the Z out of hibernation today. Drove to work with no issues whatsoever. However, when reversing out of my spot to go to lunch, the drivers side wheel felt like it was loose or hopping with the wheel cranked. Noticed this again when pulling into traffic but is only occurring at slow speeds (both left and right).

Additionally, I noticed before hibernation that the suspension sometimes makes a clicking noise when changing direction from weight on the passenger side to weight being put on the driver side (not sure if on the right, or under the car but barely audible). I'm not sure if these two are related, but any advice would be great. I was advised it was most likely the sway bar endlinks due to use from my cup kit so have a set to replace the currents. I just wanted to see if it could be anything else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
NorthStyle is online now   Reply With Quote