View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 09:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shaggy370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Nissan 370z MB
Shaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
Looking good man! Could use a bit more tire on those rears, but that's just me. Careful if you're on the path to forced induction don't get too far down the bolt on road. Much cheaper in the long run to ski most of the bolt ons if you are serious about FI except for the ones that will still work when the big swap comes in.

Keep it up
Thanks for posting!! I agree, I am definitely going to go wider in the rear soon. I should have went with 305's for sure. Yeah so far I am not too far into bolt on mods only other thing I may do before pulling the trigger on FI is an ECUTek flash by SpecialyZ. Good thing is that wont be money wasted since its the best option for tuning for the Z so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
Looks good and the mods are nice. How do you like the short ram intakes? Take some pictures and post them up.
So far they work great. I really like the fact that its real carbon fiber and they look great under the hood. Only thing I wasn't really happy with was the hoses for the PCV weren't anywhere close to being long enough so I had to rig up some hoses and connectors to make it work. I am going to either purchase a catch can setup, if I can find one that isn't $600, or find some silicon hose that will work. I will definitely take some pics and post them up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Girl 12 View Post
Congrats and welcome to the family!
Thanks for stopping in and posting!!!