View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default How's it Goin', EH? (Obviously, a Canadian)

Hello from near London, Ontario, Canada.

Thanks AK370Z for welcoming into what looks like a pretty incredible forum. I'll try to live up to the place.

New owners of a silver 2013 Sport Touring Coupe. It's got a funny third pedal, too!

This is actually my wife's car (she's registered here too), and we're just waiting for spring in order to be able to drive it. We're rural, and lots of times our 4x4 trucks don't make it down our 1/4 mile farm lane, much less our road, for snow and drifting. But come the "driving season", rest assured we'll make up for the down time.

Looking forward to learning lots here about our new ride, and perhaps meeting some of you as well. Anyone near London, who comes out to Cars & Coffee at RSP Motorsports? I've seen a number of 370Z's (and previous generations) there over the years.

Anyway, obligatory photos:

ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote