Thread: Infiniti Q50 S
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 08:25 AM   #38 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape Factory View Post
You'll be underwhelmed. The car just has zero edge and I test drove the RS with 400hp. The steering is completely devoid of feel, there's no rear LSD and she's heavy. It just didn't do anything exciting. The exhaust note is, well there is none. Damping is decent actually. It's quiet. It doesn't feel like it has 400hp. It was a pretty meh moment. Maybe I need to go back and try again.

I do like the interior and the exterior is much more buttoned up and tidy in person than the current car.

Still, if it came down to going forced induction on my current ride, I'd probably opt for the Q60RS instead, add a few choice components and hope there are better tuning solutions on the horizon than what we currently have. Or maybe wait and see if they release a higher spec version.
Did you drive a DAS or non-DAS car?