View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 12:25 AM   #54 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

Y'all need to learn how to rev match by yourself!! Trust me, once you start nailing it, you'll love your car 100 times more!!

It's nice the car can do it, but the satisfying feeling you get when you do it yourself cannot be matched by anything else.

Yes, it takes practice. But it's not as hard as you think. The beauty of it is that the skill is transferable to any other manual car you may drive. I recently had the displeasure of driving a manual Dacia Duster SUV in Germany. There was nothing enjoyable about that thing, but being able to rev match downshift put a smile on my face.

Not many other cars have synchro rev matching. But if you learn to do it in one car, you'll forever be able to do it in every manual car. It's a skill you'll always appreciate!!!
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote