View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 08:52 PM   #47 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Being that you're (me) not always flashing or logging, I have no issues taking my laptop down to the Z and connecting it via the standard OBDII cable when I need to.

Since I finally got those darn Motordyne test pipes installed last weekend, I've been logging and flashing back and forth with Seb. I've actually made it a bit more fun as I've talked my girlfriend into going with me to do the logging and flashing as she gets to hold the laptop and hit the button to start and stop the logging.

Also, I noticed that Ventruck mentioned that the 3rd gear pulls should be started at 2500 rpm. Well, I've been doing mine from 2000. Seb never told me any different, so I guess it was alright starting there.

On a side note, I noticed today that when I upshift from 3rd to 4th at high rpms in Map 2, near redline, I get a nice hallow sounding "pop" out of the exhaust. Nice!