View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 11:42 AM   #1506 (permalink)
MoulaZ
Base Member

Drives: '09 Z34 BP Turbo V2
MoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely not an octane issue. We use the RON metric, where our 98 is equivalent to the 93 in the AKI metric used in the US. 2 seconds googling that gives you the information.

On the subject of timing though. When mine did make that initial 265rwkw (355rwhp), tuner said he had a very hard time going past 13* before it would start pinging horribly, I attribute it to being a very hot day (something like 37c/98f at the back of the shop), and the W2A being badly heatsoaked at the end of some 20+ dyno runs and the tuner refusing to listen to me to let it cool down. Very interesting you were at 25* with E85... how much are you on 93?

Last edited by MoulaZ; 02-12-2017 at 11:47 AM.
MoulaZ is offline   Reply With Quote