View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 03:50 AM   #1504 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Optimiser;3614639]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoulaZ View Post
I don't disagree mate, I'm only accounting for the bizarre fact US Dynos & Aussie Dynos have never in their history ever read the same. When I got it back after the first Tune it netted just 265rwkw, which is 355whp. Got a video of a pull I did on a hot night. Before you comment, watch it.

I'm curious about this too. If the Dyno readings were similar is the US to AUS, shouldn't I be closer to 500WHP with my A to A setup? If not what is holding me back from being closer to 500WHP as I thought my setup now is very similar to some of the US ones that are making around 500WHP? Mine showing about 450WHP on a "Dynapack" dyno.
A member on Zclub.com.au told me that in Australia our Motor Ocatane (MO) rating is much lower than the MO in the states, ontop of that our weather and other factors is why the Aussies cannot reach the same numbers as the guys in the states.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote