View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 11:20 PM   #1503 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
I was unaware Aussie dynos read low. Sounds like you are all getting mustang dyno numbers. With that, would a mustang dyno show another 15% drop there?

Easiest way to figure out the recalc is to take your stock car that we know is 332bhp. What does a fully stock vq37vhr make there?
Here are all my Dyno results from stock to A to A, using same shop, tuner and dyno and all done in the warmer months here on 98RON fuel.

On this dyno my stock Z was making 316WHP, so based on a 15% drive train loss (MT), this would be 363BHP, not 332BHP, (Nissan 370Z stock), and our Zed's are quoted by Nissan as the same BHP here as in the US at 332BHP.
Mine now makes/measures 449WHP, a 133WHP gain, using this calculator:

Horsepower to Kilowatt (hp to kW) and kW to hp (Kilowatts to Metric Horse powers) Online Conversion Calculator - Converter / Chart / Table

Does this mean I'm therefore making less than 450WHP in reality?

Last edited by Optimiser; 02-11-2017 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Additional info
Optimiser is offline   Reply With Quote