View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 09:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Member researching before getting another Z

Hi! New member here but not new to Z forums or the Z at all. I use to own a 2003 Enthusiast with some minor mods and I was on My350z before. On my DE I had a plenum spacer, nismo CAI, Nismo catback exhaust and a small tune (mainly tuned to remove the top speed limiter.) I was thinking of getting a 2008 Z33 HR but then I'm starting to see the Z34 is dropping in price in the used market and it is getting really hard to find the 350Z below 50,000 miles. I've heard about overheating issues for the 370 and I've also lost my Z33 to overheating and cooling issues which is why I don't have one anymore and I sold out and got a lame Subaru Impreza. So far I know to stay away from the 2009 and 2010 models due to cooling and steering failures and I'm lurking to get more knowledge before getting a Z34.
SPDKING is offline   Reply With Quote