View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 01:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG!!! WTF!! I'm so MAD and so glad at the same dam time!!

I think I found the culprit! It was a fuse between the battery and the relay leading to the bigger wire that powers the fuel pump! I took the whole darn car apart, pulled the fuel pump and everything because I did not remember that there was a fuse leading to the relay! It was hidden under the plastic by the fuse box. Naturally, I went strait to the car's main fuse box after removing the trim and not look up at the extra fuse inline to the relay.

FUK!!!! all that extra work for nothing!! Well almost.. now to go fix it. I'm going to go see if I can just buy a new relay thing and cut/solder it on since the old one is blown up good.

It started with this.

This is the inline fuse leading to the relay for the furl pump.

The darn thing blew up good! The plastic cover was melted onto the fuse seat. I had to use a knife and flathead to pry the darn thing open. It took me 10 minutes to open the cap.

Off to find a new fuse holder and get my car back together and on the road.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote