Thread: Replica Wheels
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 10:30 AM   #35 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque33 View Post
Hi Guys,

I recently bought a 2009 370z Coupe.
It was on Replica TE37 running on 19Inch PSS P0
I realize my car is always tilted to the left after a while. I did alignment, balancing and changed coilovers but is still happening.
I asked the ex owner and he said is due to the replica rims. Is it true? I am considering buying original TE37 but i dont wish to splurge so much money and yet the problem still arise.

Just need to know is it common that replica rims caused the car to be off balance and tilt. Thanks!
why don't you just go back to OEM. Or have a buddy jack his car up borrow his wheels and go for a drive?

I'm honestly a firm believer in non-reps. As I can tell, I am in the minority but thats just my personal opinion. I would suggest getting auth wheels anyways but still testing to see if the reps are the issue to begin with by borrowing somebody's wheels.

if you were in cali I'd help ya out... but you're a bit further away and I'm 90% sure my wheels wouldn't fit lol

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote