View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 01:20 PM   #59 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by josemartinrea View Post
Thanks man! I've called a few stereo shops and it seems that's it's something they don't carry in stock. It sure is a hunt! I'm also having trouble looking for a battery box so I'm thinking I'll have to make one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they honest to god are'nt really tough to fab up yourself if you have a vice and a drill with a good set of bits. The wiring you're trying to source is pretty install specific so I'm not surprised you're having some troubles there. I did as well until an actual sound competition shop moved in locally to me, and they tend to have that stuff ready at all times in case they need to build/change a system on a whim.