View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 12:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Well ended up in this page by accident but I'll tell you it's not just Nissan. All techs for every car line do not want to mass with top issues. When I was with Mercedes no one wanted to touch the convertibles as they are all very complex now days and it's an absolute insult what they want to pay to have them fixed (based on rediculous warranty times), I've seen techs spend a day and a half or more just to come back and get paid .4 hrs

So yes your car is a hot potatoe and no one will want to work on it so they will all try to run and dodge it or as you said put a whole new unit on where at least your guaranteed some time.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote