View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 06:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ketchi
Base Member

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
Ketchi has a reputation beyond reputeKetchi has a reputation beyond reputeKetchi has a reputation beyond reputeKetchi has a reputation beyond reputeKetchi has a reputation beyond reputeKetchi has a reputation beyond reputeKetchi has a reputation beyond reputeKetchi has a reputation beyond reputeKetchi has a reputation beyond reputeKetchi has a reputation beyond reputeKetchi has a reputation beyond repute

I have the Elite series in maroon. I got a good deal on them so I pulled the trigger. I've had them for about 5 months and they are holding up very well so far. I daily the car and am in and out of them quite often and haven't had any issues. They are pretty comfortable, but after about a 3 hour drive they start to get uncomfortable to me. They are leaps and bounds better than the stock base seats and I've gotten several complements from them. The material looks brand new still and just a bit hard to get the random pieces of dirt out of the cracks but it's manageable. I also use this faux leather cleaner on them that really makes them shine. As long as you take care of them they look great. I would say that they are a bit tall and they have this spacer thing that you put between the rails and the actual seat on this model that I removed. I put some rubber between instead to protect the material and to lower them a bit so it doesn't hit the roof. Also the slider handles didn't end up in the box but they were very understandable and had them in the mail to me within a couple days.

Last edited by Ketchi; 02-08-2017 at 06:33 PM.
Ketchi is offline   Reply With Quote