View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 09:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
shirokenkami
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Z Tour Spt 6mt
shirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond repute

I just had the SAME issue which has been since resolved. Ran a OBD scan and came back with a pending code of MAF. I could stop the car, turn it off, open the door to reset the system and it would return to normal. After doing this about 10 times randomly over 3 months I decided enough was enough.

My fix at the time was to clean the throttle bodies, clean the MAF's, and run through Seafoam through the fuel system just for good measure. The last one here isn't required, I just did it while I was at it. The throttle bodies weren't TERRIBLY dirty but they did have some buildup. Ever since this was performed I haven't had the same issue recur. All of the associated cleaners can be purchased at the parts store for less than $30 total.