View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 06:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront
Default Greensboro Nissan Z/G/GTR Meet - 2/13/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllHailZ View Post
There hasn't been a Z Meet since last January that I know of. So I'm setting up another Z Meet open to all generation Zs and other cars, though let's try to get as many Zs together as possible.
Date:
February 13, 2010 at 6 P.M.
Where:
Hooters on High Point Road in Greensboro, NC.
this event is being organized on ImportsNC. if you are not a member but would like to come I'm sure you are more than welcome, if you'd like to add your name to the RSVP but don't want to join the forum, shoot me a pm (please include your name and year/color/model of your car) and i will forward that to Adam. thanks!