View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 07:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
do u have a one line version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipNZ370 View Post
Ok, I'm a woman so don't hate......what is that? That came out wrong. I know there are many woman that know a ton about cars, I'm just not one of them, sorry
I think that's kenchan's version of TL;DR

If you can't find a shop to work on the top, I'd get rid of it. YMMV. Going by what I've read on this and other 370Z sites, the tops are prone to breaking and are VERY expensive to have fixed at the dealer. I suggest finding an independent shop; try searching the web for "convertible repair yourtown,NV" (eg, convertible repair Reno,NV).

I would not suggest trying to defraud the insurance company. Anybody on the Internet can find this thread with a little Google-fu.