View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 08:14 AM   #1478 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Without a filter any guy with my kit will make an extra 75whp if you take it off. I took mine off and was on my way to making well over 600whp but ran out of fuel around 6500rpms.

And it is pretty dumb to put the bpv after the intercooler. When you let off throttle the air coming out of that thing will melt light plastic (ive done it) and even at idle it still blows some very warm air. Why would you want to pre-heat soak your intercooler down when off throttle so when you go to get on it again you have more heat in the system?

I've seen some pretty insane numbers just by guys switching to just a screen on their turbo dynos.

Adding that heat to an engine bay that already has heat issues doesn't sound good.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote