Thread: 18's on a 370z
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 05:34 AM   #431 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
are you allergic to mildly stretched looking fitment? tire sizes vary by manufacturer, there's always variation

easiest solution? stop tripping about it
Well my friend, when your wheels have the outer lip exposed like this, I dont think this is mildly stretch tire

Untitled by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

I dont like how it looks and I dont want to damage a wheel in a damn hole... Here in PR you can find a lot of those hahhaa!

Anyway I already order the 295/35/18 tires and Im going to change them tomorrow

Thanks to everyone who take their time to help me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN.Z View Post
I feel the same way he does, I hate stretched tires, it looks tacky IMO. I wouldn't want them on my car. Telling him to stop tripping isn't really helpful. He doesn't want to spend his cash and be stuck with tires he doesn't like for like 2 years.
completely agree with you brother!

You understand
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote