View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 09:32 PM   #3198 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaeMaestro View Post
In house carbon seems like it'll happen sooner or later. Personally I think Nissan is more about weight control rather than weight reduction.

Also I think that GM has a WAY WAY bigger budget for the corvette. That's their brand figure. And to top that they sold somewhere close to as many corvettes in two years than the 370z sold in total. (In the USA). Budgets are WAY different. Nissan acts like the z is a bastard child while Chevy shows its pride for its baby. That's the difference.

Ps I love my little fat bastard z ...
I can agree with that. But if they're supposedly trying to make Nismo a more official tuner brand as they stated... They are going to have to spend a Lil money. Nissan profits have been through the roof since 2010. I think it's less about money and more about Carlos Ghosn not being a sports car enthusiast. He inherited a pre-production Z, he didn't push for its success.