View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 01:32 AM   #18 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys it was a long day. Im just getting home. Ill contact everyone in the morning. To be fair I'll respond in the order in which I was contacted and go from there. I really appreciate the kind words and thank you to whoever gave me the rep points! Always appreciated after all im a self proclaimed rep whore!...trips maybe you could make this a sticky if you don't think its in poor taste, which i don't think it is considering it wasn't the idea of the admins. I hope people realize the effort that goes into maintaining this platform so that we can all benefit from from the community as a whole. For me this forum is definitely one of my favorite parts of being a Z owner. I couldn't imagine where my build would be without it. Seriously. ..not trying to leg hump...its the flat out truth. Not to mention the life long friends I've made being a member (except for D.E.point50, that guy is a douche haha). I can't thank you guys enough especially Trips and, of course, AK370...me love u long time
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote