View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 07:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
zashburn
Base Member

Drives: 13' 370Z Pearl 6MT
zashburn is on a distinguished road
Default FI RHFC, Ecutek, & Dyno numbers

Finally got the car finished & on a dyno. DynoDynamics dyno numbers are: 281.7HP - 249TQ. Scaled to a DynoJet (shown in the second photo) this comes out to be: 315.5HP - 273.6TQ

According to my tuner the dyno dynamics dyno reads differently than the typical dyno's people use. The next picture is Dynojet scaled horsepower along with my pre&post A/F ratio:

The throttle response and traction control maps we worked out make the car feel amazing. As you may see the A/F ratio on the stock fuel map with my mods was terrible so I'm extremely glad I got that corrected. Although the numbers weren't as high as I expected, I most defiantly felt the increase in torque & power

Future plans: I plan to start participating in local AutoX events along with getting the car to the drag strip. I will take this time to decide what the future holds. Two 370's @ the shop I frequent have Boosted performance mid mount single turbos going in on stock internals. Assuming all goes well for them & I don't fall in love with autoX I am highly considering going with the B.P. single turbo as well

Last edited by zashburn; 02-05-2017 at 09:16 PM.
zashburn is offline   Reply With Quote