View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
No helmet and you can take passengers? Thats awesome... The girl in the Z slows that car down by atleast 1/2 car length but nice W either way. He seemed to ease off way too easily in the beging but you def pulled the whole time. Thumbs up on repping the 370 and doing what should be done esp beating the 350. Hopefully that vid will be on my 350.

Did you get 1/4 mile times?
Yeah, its pretty chill here, they really dont give a shyt how you race. Neither of us launched completely, they dont prep the track well, so launching almost always results in terrible grip from the get go, plus our street tires in the cold dont grip as it is. No times, the clocks and light tree were disabled for the "street" theme. He usually owns alot of people with that car, and to be honest I was a little nervous to race him, I was happy in the end to win, and win by as much as I did.