View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 07:26 AM   #3383 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Started this year off right shooting another fantastic build for Joe @ HotRod Dynamics. This '55 Nomad sports a Camaro LS3, a 6L80E transmission, an Art Morrison modern chassis with coilovers all around, and a Dana 60 independent rear end. The interior was completely custom fabricated other than the physical dash itself by a company in Florida, the door skins being CNC'd out of a solid piece of plastic and affixed to the car via rare earth magnets instead of push pins. Joe and his crew have done an amazing build for this owner, but you won't believe what I'm shooting soon for him

All of my shots of this Nomad are at the back of my album for HRD:

https://jpmcgphotography.smugmug.com...cs-Photoshoots