View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
M.Bonanni
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Fast
M.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to M.Bonanni
Default Hello from Las Vegas!

Hey everyone, just introducing myself here. My name is Mike Bonanni and I currently run the Double Down Motorsports Time Attack race team with our twin turbo Modified Class 350Z pictured below. I am also almost ready to launch the new Double Down Motorsports online parts store!

Anyways, I hope to get into a 370Z as soon as they come out and use it as a test bed for development and testing for aftermarket parts to provide the 370Z community with REAL feedback. We will continue campaigning the 350Z in time attack competition through 2009 with no plans on turning the 370Z into a time attack car, but I am sure that eventually our 370Z will replace the 350Z in competition.

Last edited by M.Bonanni; 11-27-2008 at 02:12 PM.
M.Bonanni is offline   Reply With Quote