View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 07:16 PM   #150 (permalink)
DPE G
Track Member

Drives: 2015 PW Nismo Tech
DPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Throw your flares away, they're garbage. They reduce clearance and they're ugly "fake flares" anyways.

Rear depending on height i'm betting -2 will do it. I am running 20x12 +20 with a 315/25. DPE_G is running 20x11 +0 with a 285/30 (a slight stretch, extends out a few mm further than mine). I got away with -2. There is a ton of space in back.

Fronts, assuming you are also at 20x9.5 +17 is only a 5mm further than the generic 19x9.5 +22 size that every run uses for their te37's. They are at stock suspension, so i can't imagine you need more than a half degree or so more than stock.

Depending on height you'll need to trim or relocate the front bumper tab

EDIT:
Refer to iBenjamm1n's thread HERE

He is running 265/35 on a 19x9.5 +17 front at -1.7 camber on the silver works

For his bronze works he ran 19x11 +0 rear with a 295/30 at -3.5deg camber. this is alot of camber but he is running a pretty meaty tire. Go down to a 285 or even 275 and i bet you can get it under -3

The easy solution?
Call SPL. Buy all their adjustable arms. Go to your performance suspension shop, have them roll your fronts, throw away the flares (or give them to cooltoy). Give them your wheels, and tell them to make it fit. Never have to worry about rubbing again!
Pretty much nailed it all around. I run -2 front and rear just to keep them the same, could have gotten away with less, may try to stuff a 295 in it when the time comes as well.