Thread: Love...?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 11:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

The first time I saw my Z I hated it, I hated the ugly baby blue with orange interior. I couldn't stand it. Then I looked at it a little more and saw some pics outside of a flourescent light show room and began thinking it was that bad and I bought it. Once I saw it in the light I fell in love with it. I loved it from the second I drove it off the lot. Prior to my Z I had an awesome truck, everything and more than I could ever want. But there just wasn't a conection and had buyers remorse as soon as I began to drive it. Seeing 350Zs, Mustangs, and Challengers. First excuse I had to trade it in, I did. Is there a point to the story not really. But give it time to grow on you a little bit and though I hate to say it maybe it just isn't the car for you. Is there anything specific about it that bothers you? Like the fact it has a Hamburger and not a BMW emblem on the hood, or is there something more thats preventing you from falling in love. If this isn't coherent don't mind I've been up for over 30 straight hours.
fullmonty is offline   Reply With Quote