View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 11:40 PM   #601 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv'n my Z View Post
What's the speed on the lift??
maybe 20 secs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcheddadi View Post
damn where are the updates?!
hahah... things are moving a bit slow right now, which is okay b/c I'm waiting on a part from Nissan and the car won't start without it... In the meantime, a few announcements:

- I want to highlight some great service... Lou Fusz Nissan has been tremendous in helping me locate and obtain the main wiring harness for my car... it was buried deep in some production facility in Nissan Japan, and it is now on the way to my house... so, THANKS

- Forged Performance is the first to run the Aeromotion R2 on its 370z racecar build and I'm going to be following in their footsteps... read more here: AEROMOTIONS R Series and here: Aeromotions R2 Dynamic Wing - The Tuners Group

- Car is with Junior and I understand he is making good progress on some smaller projects... he may jump in with an update, otherwise, I will update again in a few days

Rgds
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*

Last edited by AK370Z; 01-21-2010 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Edited for content by AK370Z
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote