View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 11:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master_Ly
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
Master_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: 1995 Nissan 240SX SE (94.5% Stock)

###SOLD!###

(But I will leave most of the details so others that want to sell their 240 can have something to reference by because info like this helped me figure out how to price this car competitively)

Price: $8,495
Mileage: 54,837 (original / actual)
Engine: 4 Cylinder Gasoline (KA24DE)
Transmission: Manual

Here is what I wrote on autotrader.com:

In immaculate condition inside and out, drives and operates flawlessly, original low miles and paint, 94.5% stock form, clean title no accidents, and very well maintained with records. A MUST SEE BEAUTY! The car makes absolutely no abnormal noises, ice cold A/C (air conditioning) and hot heater, automatic door locks and windows, sunroof / moonroof, and all latches and triggers for the hood, gas lid, and trunk all work. I have a link to over 300 pictures and over 27 minutes of videos with a thorough walkthrough and demonstration on this car on YouTube. This car has all of the SE option but it does not have VLSD or ABS. All of the following are included: RAYS Engineering 18's Gram Lights 57Pro with center caps and Kumho performance tires; JVC CD/MP3/iPod headunit and remote #JVC-KDPDR50; OEM headunit; Chilton's maintenance manual; OEM wheels and tires, wheel locks, and owner's manual with supplements, extra set of key and valet key; B&M shifter; upgraded sound speakers; PIAA headlights and foglights bulbs; Covercraft 400 Technalon Ready-Fit car cover; and aftermarket intake. The 8" Bazooka subwoofer is NOT included. The few minor flaws are: small crack on the bumper driver side; crack on the plastic around the headunit; and small spiderweb on passenger side near bumper-sidemarker. That is it. Given for its age, the car is in tip-top shape. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or your best offer.

###END###
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0661.JPG (136.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0662.JPG (156.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0670.JPG (120.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0665.JPG (137.6 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by Master_Ly; 02-14-2010 at 10:48 PM.