View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 08:13 PM   #44 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Maybe the OP would want to sell these?
I did not make this as I do not have a 3D printer. I had a local shop make it based on my specs. They worked with me.

It wasn't cheap, but cheaper than a 3D machine. I am in Canada, so things are always 3x the cost of U.S. or not available.

I would look around for a local shop and if JTM88, with the files, likes to share the dimensions, you can have it made for you by an online 3D shop. More in the U.S. than Canada.

However, I'd be more than happy to get a group buy and ask the same shop t print some more off. I already talked about a discount, and they are game. Just don't expect much.

I can see $60 (maybe less) plus shipping. I'm sure I can get them to do all the legwork. Or I can play middle man.

I am not in it for profit, nor am I affiliated with this shop. Just helping out. I can get written quotes and receipts for everyone.

zz

Last edited by ZoomZ; 02-03-2017 at 08:19 PM.
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote