View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 07:58 PM   #3178 (permalink)
Tick64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '11 370z Nismo MB
Tick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Looks like I was a day behind on my information....

Wow so they are goingbto base the Z on the updated FM platform. Well, a Q60 is 3,862lbs... If u cut around 400-500lbs it will average around 3,450? Will we have electronic steering and all that Q60 useless trash in our new Z? The only thing I like about the Q60 is the engine.

So basically, after a long fvckin wait with no news? The final news is we're getting a cut down Q60? So Nissan is adding another soulless car to the stable of soulless cars? The Q60 is fine for what it is, but it's no sports car... The hum drum sports car market is become more him drum with all this electronic gadgetry. This car better look good at the auto show. Cuz if it don't? I'm done with all future Nissan purchases. The dual clutch is a nice touch.... but ugh.... if everything else is electronic. Why bother, the PS4 steering in the Q60 sucks.
Patience Daniel-san, patience...
Tick64 is offline   Reply With Quote